German Speaking Service Desk Support (Reference: 330908)
Location: High Wycombe
Role Type: permanent
Salary: £23,500 per annum
Euro London Appointments are working with one of the largest global franchise network (more than 40,000 worldwide) to find a German speaker who is computer literate and looking to step in to a service desk environment.
This role will suit somebody with retail experience and an interest in technology as you will be able to see how the operations of a global franchise work. Despite the size of this organisation, you will work to core company values to ensure efficiency and consistency in your work. This is an open culture where the contribution of the individual is highly valued.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be fluent to native level in either German
- Be fluent in English
- Have worked in the retail sector
- Be computer literate/possess good technical knowledge (MS Windows, XP/7/Office and basic network support)
- Be an effective communicator and happy to work on the phone
- Have previous retail, customer service or contact centre experience
- Additional European language skills or knowledge of POS highly advantageous but not essential
You will be offering daily support to the franchises solving queries first time (as much as possible). Working to strict SLAs, you will offer high levels of support but will escalate issues where necessary. With an analytical approach, you will review feedback to ensure future satisfaction and pass this knowledge on to your colleagues.
If you feel that you are suitable for the role and are available for an interview please send your CV IN WORD FORMAT to email@example.com
Please be advised CVs will be treated in the strictest of confidence and that your application will not be forwarded without your permission. We aim to respond promptly to your application however, due to the high level of CV's we receive we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our Clients requirements. For more jobs please visit our website at www.eurolondon.com.