Our client, a global software solutions provider, is looking for a Lead Generation Specialist of Enterprise Solutions for their French office. The role reports (remotely) into the Head of Marketing with matrix reporting line to the Sales Director, France.
The Lead Generation Specialist will focus on prospecting new opportunities to new business markets. The work is focused heavily on prospecting over the phone, developing strong client relationships, launching new solutions, and generating sales leads. This position will provide both growth opportunity and potential for advancement for the organisation in Western Europe. The position based in Paris.
New Business Generation Responsibilities:
· Analyze prospects needs and uncover business challenges
· Articulate business value of solutions to new business prospects
· Qualify and nurture leads
· Manage lead transition and follow up activity that ensures a positive outcome for the client and sales teams
· Report market trends to sales, product management, marketing and management teams
· Generating highly qualified leads that produces new sales opportunities
· Inside sales or business development experience, ideally within an IT environment
· French native speaker with fluent English
· Strong cold calling and qualification skills
· Experience and confidence in prospecting and communicating with senior-level executives
· Confident and polished phone prospecting skills
· Ability to work in a team-goal oriented environment, and a proven track record in exceeding quota
· Strong organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
· Ability to proactively recommend ideas and execute on planned activities
· Excellent knowledge of sales development, lead generation practices and principles
· Salesforce experience - advantage
34K€ - 38K€ basic
43-48K€ package (Mix of base pay:variable pay 80:20)
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for applying to Euro London Appointments. We aim to respond as promptly as possible to your application, however, due to the high level of CV's we receive we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our Clients’ requirements.
Equipe : Paris
Spécialisée en : Recrutement de profils internationaux pour le marché français.
Consultante à Euro London depuis : 1999
A propos de moi : Megan a ouvert le bureau français d’Euro London à Paris en 2001 puis en a pris la direction jusqu’en 2005. Elle a ensuite travaillé en interne pour le cabinet d’avocats Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer où elle s’est spécialisée en recrutement d’avocats, commerciaux et professionnels du marketing. Revenue au cabinet Euro London en 2011, elle s’est concentrée sur les postes internationaux pour le marché français. Megan est bilingue Français/Anglais.