I am recruiting on behalf of a market leader in payments and currency conversions. Their Dynamic Currency Conversion system allows credit/debit card holders to choose the currency in which they would like to make a payment.
Their global presence continues to grow and to support one of their largest clients they are currently recruiting a
Key Account Manager - Frankfurt
Duties and Responsibilities
As the Key Account Manager to one of the biggest clients you will join a highly motivated team to ensure the solid client relationship continues to thrive.
The Key Account Manager will have excellent Client Facing skills, you will enjoy problem solving and you will have the ability to think on your feet. You will be responsible for
- Building relationships within the client and across the organization
- Supporting the client with training on services available
- Be the first point of contact for the client for any issues and escalations
- Analysis and reporting on take up of services by merchants
- You will work closely with the client to support their sales activities and assist in devising new ways to improve uptake of the service.
You will be a proactive individual who is looking to learn and develop your career in a Relationship and Key Account Management role
- Experience of supporting a team with excellent Relationship management skills
- Client Service background
- Team oriented
- Excellent judgment, ability to handle confidential information
- Ability to multi task and a fast learner
- Fluent English and German
This is an excellent role for a Graduate with multiple internships looking to take a next step in your career or if you have previous hospitality experience this could also be a great next step for you. Alternatively you have previous Relationship or Key Account Management experience.
This role is for a proactive and motivated candidate, if you feel that is you, send your cv and we can talk in more detail.
Interested? Please send your CV via email to Emma Brady at email@example.com