How we Educate our Children has significantly changed over the last 20 years and Technology has played a huge part. This company is a market leading brand name in Education Technology with a range of both hardware and software that allows Interactive teaching in the Classroom. Children can engage with the interactive technology and teachers can tailor the technology to the needs of the children.
This is the future of education and this company continues to achieve its Technology goals. Be part of the future!
I am currently recruiting an
Area Sales Manager – Education Technology – Home Office - Hessen
You will be responsible for
Based out of your Home Office you will be responsible for your own region. You will be part of the German Sales team tasked with winning new business as well as maintaining existing relationships with both Sales Channels and End Users. Your goal is to increase revenue across your region.
• Work closely with both End Users and Resellers to ensure product range and information is available
• Manage Sales Opportunities and work closely with resellers and partners in your area
• Work on large scale Sales Projects
• Offer Comprehensive sales support to existing Client Base
• Support resellers with client visits and product demonstrations
• Win new business through networking and Business Development Activities
• Build Relationships with local authorities, educational organizations and education departments
• Ensure revenue goals are met
The Area Sales Manager will be based from home and speak German and English. You will be targeting clients both existing and new within your region.
In addition you will
• Be passionate about Education and the benefits of Technology in the Classroom
• Ideally have 3 years experience selling a Technology product
• Have Excellent Presentation skills
• Have the ability to start dialogue with educators and local authorities
• Be a target driven sales focused individual with a proven track record in selling a Technology product
If you speak fluent German and English and have excellent sales and presentation skills then please send your application to Emma Brady at firstname.lastname@example.org. Or call on 069 219 320