Our client is an international distributor of electronics. They are a leading supplier of electronic components and semiconductors and sell to companies across the globe. To strengthen their sales team in Frankfurt, they are recruiting a Junior Inside Sales Manager working towards the German and European market. The role is a full time, permanent role to start as soon as possible.
Junior Inside Sales Manager (m/f)
Permanent Position / Frankfurt am Main
Your new duties and responsibilities
As the new Junior Inside Sales Manager you will be responsible for managing the development of B2B clients in German, but also internationally across Europe. You will b part of a international team based both here in Frankfurt and in the States.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
• Call into new prospect accounts and develop new business opportunities.
• Proactively identify opportunities and contacts within new and existing accounts.
• Co-ordinate the handling of enquiries, quotations and orders.
• Maintain regular contact with accounts via phone/fax/e-mail.
• Present promotions and special offers.
• Provide customer service.
The ideal candidate for this role can have experience in a inside sales role as well as account management role, but can also be more junior wanting to take their first step in to sales. Important is that you are willing to learn, have an excellent customer service mentality and a passion for sales.
You should ideally have the following qualifications:
• Practical experience in an inside sales/ account management/ telesales/ sales support/ call centre etc is of advantage
• Customer Service Oriented
• Strong communication skills
• Good MS Office skills
• Knowledge of a CRM system
• Fluent German and advanced level of English
Our client is offering you a great opportunity to be part of a growing office and helping to build a new market. You will be part of a highly motivated team and interact with colleagues and clients both nationally and internationally. They offer a commission based salary that I am happy to discuss with you upon receipt of your CV.
Interested? If you meet these criteria then please send your full application via email with the reference number 332869 to Karin Furberg at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I look forward to hearing from you!
Team: Sales & Marketing - Germany
Languages: German, English & Swedish
Karin has been with Euro London Appointments since 2007 and has specialised on positions in Sales and Marketing. She recruits both junior and senior candidates for roles based across Germany. Having herself moved to Germany from Sweden in 2000, she is in a unique position to understand and be able to assist international candidates coming to Germany looking for a new job and start.