Sales Representative- Events
My client, an event technology company, is looking to expand their sales team at their headquarters in Neu-Anspach, Frankfurt. The company specialise in sound and light technology and are primarily involved in the music and entertainment industry. This means you will be working in a relaxed working environment alongside colleagues who are passionate about these industries.
If this sounds like it could be a fit for you, keep on reading!
· Providing sales support and advisory services to clients
· Account management and relationship management with existing clients via phone, e-mail and visitations at trade fairs
· Finalising sales projects in coordination with field staff
· Inside sales/ sales experience preferably in the events, technical, entertainment or music industry
· Fluent in German and English and fluency in Swedish would be a plus
· Knowledge of the events and entertainment industry and their technology
· Excellent phone communication skills
· The chance to work with a well established but modern company in the entertainment industry within a casual and friendly team
· A flexible work environment where colleagues are friendly and supportive
Interested? Please send your CV to me, Sarah George, at email@example.com. I look forward to hearing from you!
All applicants must be eligible for, and have valid documentation to work in Germany.
Team: Sales & Marketing – Germany
Languages: English, German & Malay
About me: I have lived in both Europe and Asia and I speak English, German and Malay. Having studied Economics in England, I find the employment market in Germany of particular interest and I'm keen to assist clients and candidates alike in understanding it better.
I specialise in sales and marketing positions across Germany and I always look forward to receiving intriguing applications.