Distribution and Supply Chain Manager
- Neuss -
My client is an internationally known fast food provider who is looking for a distribution and supply chain manager to be in charge of their distributors across Europe. This is a role that will give you the ability to experience how a multinational company carries out their distribution in an international environment.
In order to lead the purchasing and supply chain team, you will be doing the following:
· Direct management of distributors and re-distributors
· Identifying improvement opportunities and implementing them, setting and monitoring of KPI’s and corrective action plans
· Participation at market reviews and tenders
· Work on global distribution projects and take an active role in bringing the projects from front to end within the allocated time and budget
To succeed in this role, you will bring the following qualities with you:
· Supply chain and distribution experience
· Experience of working in the fast food/ fresh foods/ perishable goods industry
· Fluent in German and English
· French language skills would be an advantage
· Highly organised, strong analytical skills and an excellent communicator at all levels
You will be working in an international environment where you will be using your German and English language skills interchangeably.
Interested? Please send your CV to Sarah George at firstname.lastname@example.org I look forward to hearing from you!
All applicants must be eligible for, and have valid documentation to work in Germany.
Thank you for applying to Euro London Appointments, Europe’s largest independent Language Consultancy. Please be advised that documents will be treated in the strictest of confidence and that your application will not be forwarded to any clients without your express permission.
To enquire about other vacancies please visit our website at www.eurolondon.com
Team: Sales & Marketing – Germany
Languages: English, German & Malay
About me: I have lived in both Europe and Asia and I speak English, German and Malay. Having studied Economics in England, I find the employment market in Germany of particular interest and I'm keen to assist clients and candidates alike in understanding it better.
I specialise in sales and marketing positions across Germany and I always look forward to receiving intriguing applications.