Are you an expert in Fan and Thermal? Are you experienced in working from a home office?
Do you have a network to the industrial customers?
Then this job is calling for you!
My client, a leading global manufacturer of electronic components, expanding their fan and thermal business in Europe and is looking for a talented
Key Account Manager EMEA (f/m)
· You will be responsible for managing the existing business of the Fan Motor products through direct customers and existing distribution channels
· You will be responsible for developing new business, both with direct customers and new channels within the EMEA region
· You will cooperate closely with the R&D and Procurement teams to ensure the suitability of the products to the customer’s needs
· You will be responsible for solve commercial and technical issues by arranging resources and engaging all related parties
· First experience in the Fan Motor and Cooling Solution in Telecom/ Industrial / Automotive/ White Goods industries
· Extensive knowledge of DC Fan, EC Fan, EMI, Heat Sinks, Air Conditioner products
· Experience in building sales channel through local partners/ agents
· ODM/OEM experience working in international companies and
· Good communication skills of cross-functional & intercultural organization.
· Good organization, planning, analytical and presentation skills
· Strong self-initiative and ability to work in a self-directed environment
· Open to frequent travel
· Fluent in English
· Any other European languages would be a plus
An opportunity to become a part of the international, highly motivated team working in a challenging technical field. Attractive remuneration package and straight career path are waiting for you.
Interested? If you fulfil the requirements send me your CV today, you could soon be making an exciting step in your career! Please send your CV in English to Evgeniya Akulova email@example.com or call me on +49 (0) 89 23 23 958 0
All applicants must have valid documentation to work in Germany.
Thank you for applying to Euro London Appointments, the Europe's largest independent language consultancy. Please be advised that documents will be treated in the strictest of confidence and that your application will not be forwarded without your permission. We aim to respond as promptly as possible to your application, however, due to the high level of CV's we receive we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our Clients requirements. To enquire about other vacancies please visit our website at www.eurolondon.de