Business Development Manager
- Home Office based -
My client is a global provider of software solutions to the rental industry. Having experienced success in the UK and Europe, this company is looking to grow and develop the German market. Hence, they are looking for a Business Development Manager to be based in Germany and be the face of the company in Germany.
As the Business Development Manager, you will be working from your home office and will have the task of establishing client relationships and growing sales in the region. Among others, your responsibilities will include:
· Localizing marketing material
· Seeking advertising and marketing opportunities
· Carrying out market research
· Cold calling as appropriate to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
· Research and build relationships with new clients.
· Plan approaches and pitches.
If you bring along the following qualities, please do not hesitate to send me your applications.
· At least 2 years of marketing or sales experience in the software/ technology
· Knowledge of the rental industry would also be an advantage but is not necessary
· You will be a target oriented individual
· Ability to establish rapport and build relationships
· Fluency in English and German is essential as you will be liaising a lot with the headquarters in the UK
You will be taking on the responsibility of being the face of the company in Germany. You will have a lot of contact with the UK-based headquarters and will also have a lot of training in the UK, especially in the beginning.
Interested? Please send your CV to Sarah George at email@example.com I look forward to hearing from you!
All applicants must be eligible for, and have valid documentation to work in Germany.
Thank you for applying to Euro London Appointments, Europe’s largest independent Language Consultancy. Please be advised that documents will be treated in the strictest of confidence and that your application will not be forwarded to any clients without your express permission.
To enquire about other vacancies please visit our website at www.eurolondon.com
Team: Sales & Marketing – Germany
Languages: English, German & Malay
About me: I have lived in both Europe and Asia and I speak English, German and Malay. Having studied Economics in England, I find the employment market in Germany of particular interest and I'm keen to assist clients and candidates alike in understanding it better.
I specialise in sales and marketing positions across Germany and I always look forward to receiving intriguing applications.