An international software company providing a SaaS product for event management is currently looking for a German speaker to join their business development team in central London. You will be responsible for independently managing the full cycle of sales, focusing on the hospitality sector as your clients. The company itself is very well established with offices around the world and their brand is synonymous with event management. You will put on an exiting training course abroad so you can get to know the product and release your potential in this uncapped commission role.
- You will be the first point of contact for prospective new clients.
- Proactively develop new business
- Analyse prospects needs and uncover business challenges
- Articulate business value of solutions to new business prospects
- Qualify and nurture leads
- Manage lead transition and follow up activity that ensures a positive outcome for the client and sales teams
- Report market trends to sales, product management, marketing and management teams
- Generating highly qualified leads that produces new sales opportunities
- Inside sales or business development experience is a big plus
- Hospitality experience is essential (having worked in a hotel/sold to a hotel/hold hospitality degree)
- Be fluent in German and English
- Be able to generate business through cold calling.
- Experience and confidence in prospecting and communicating with senior-level executives
- Ability to work in a team-goal oriented environment
- Strong organisational, communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to proactively recommend ideas and execute on planned activities
Do you feel like a new challenge where you are in the driver's seat in a dynamic team?
Please send your CV in word format to email@example.com or apply here.
Thank you for applying to Euro London Appointments. We aim to respond as promptly as possible to your application, however, due to the high level of CV's we receive we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our Clients' requirements.