Our client is an international provider of customised educational software, content and digital services. They are active in over 40 countries and have globally more than 5.000 employees. Due to growth and to strengthen the Italian market, they are now actively looking for a Sales Representative to be based from a home-office ideally in or around Naples. You will report directly to the Sales Manager for Italy, based in Milan, and your region is Southern Italy. It is a permanent role to start as soon as possible.
Sales Representative – Southern Italy (m/f) – Digital Solutions
Permanent Position / Naples
Your new duties and responsibilities
As the new Sales Representative it will be your responsibility to grow the Southern Italian market by generating business from both new and existing clients. Your clients are within the educational sector, i.e. Universities, academic institution etc. As this is a field sales role, you will be travelling to visit your clients across your region, meeting them, presenting and building a relationship with them.
Your day-to-day duties will include:
• Proactively identify opportunities and contacts with new clients
• Cultivate and develop existing clients
• Monitor the progress of account development
• Supporting and aiding clients with any questions, problems or concerns they have
• Achieve sales targets by selling the full portfolio of products and services across Germany
• Build and maintain a pipeline
• Be in charge of the whole sales cycle from A-Z
• Consultative selling to clients within the educational sector
• Continues market- and competitor research
The new Sales Representative should be a sales driven person. It is vital that you easily connect to new people and that you enjoy the contact. You should be confident in yourself and make your own decisions, but at the same time be a team player. Our client is looking for somebody that has some first experience in a similar type of sales role.
As you will be working on the Italian market, it is necessary to speak fluent Italian, but also English at a very good level.
The ideal candidate should also have the following qualifications:
• University degree
• First experience in a similar sales role
• A consultative sales approach
• Ideally having sold digital solutions and/ or technology
• Experience and/ or knowledge of the educational sector is of advantage, but not a must
• Excellent customer relations, verbal and written communications skills
• Great MS-Office skills
• Fluency in Italian and English
• Willingness to travel across your region
Our client is offering you a diverse and challenging role in a dynamic and fast growing market. The salary offered is performance based and varies depending on your prior experience. You will receive everything you need in order to set up a home-office and of course also a car allowance. I would be happy to discuss the role and company further with you upon receipt of your CV.
Interested? If you meet these criteria then please send your full application via email with reference 333210 to Karin Furberg at email@example.com.
I look forward to hearing from you!
Team: Sales & Marketing - Germany
Languages: German, English & Swedish
Karin has been with Euro London Appointments since 2007 and has specialised on positions in Sales and Marketing. She recruits both junior and senior candidates for roles based across Germany. Having herself moved to Germany from Sweden in 2000, she is in a unique position to understand and be able to assist international candidates coming to Germany looking for a new job and start.
Aucune offre d'emploi trouvée