Our client, an international ecommerce company, working closely together with both end customers and retailers across Europe, is looking for a Sales Consultant working mainly towards the Spanish market. The role is based in the headquarters in Karlsruhe and it is a full time, permanent role to ideally start as soon as possible.
Sales Consultant- Spanish Market (m/f) : fluent Spanish and German
Permanent role/ Karlsruhe
As the new Sales Consultant you will be working in an international team of 3 employees and based in the headquarters in Karlsruhe together with a further 120 of your colleagues. In this position you will be responsible for selling the ecommerce platform and market place to different retailers and merchants who are based in Spain. It is therefore essential that you next to German also speak a very high level of Spanish.
- Contact new customers by phone, e-mail and face to face
- Call and develop new business relationships
- Present to the clients
- Research and analyse new business potential in your region
- Take part in fairs and events in your region and meet your clients face to face
- Manage customer data
- Near to fluent level in Spanish and German
- Good level of English and any further language is of advantage
- Ideally first work experience in a Sales/ Outbound Sales role
- Excellent customer service skills
- You are communicative, open and out-going
- A passion and interest in E-commerce is of advantage
Why send your CV?
Our client is offering you a great opportunity to work in an international team and a fast growing company. Are you interested in this opportunity? Do you fill the requirements…?
Then please send me your CV with the reference number 334829 today, you could soon be making an exciting step in your career! For further questions please contact Karin Furberg (+49 69 219 320) or via Email email@example.com
Team: Sales & Marketing - Germany
Languages: German, English & Swedish
Karin has been with Euro London Appointments since 2007 and has specialised on positions in Sales and Marketing. She recruits both junior and senior candidates for roles based across Germany. Having herself moved to Germany from Sweden in 2000, she is in a unique position to understand and be able to assist international candidates coming to Germany looking for a new job and start.