Executive PA - Fluent Italian (with good French)
Our Client, a global leader, is looking for an experienced Executive PA, to provide world-class administrative support to the Co-Chief Operating Officer, ensuring the smooth running of the daily business schedule, within a "team" set up.
This global leader travels extensively to the international offices, and it is therefore critical to ensure all related back office activities are planned well and managed closely at all times.
It is of great importance for this job-holder to demonstrate high flexibility and multi-tasking ability in a calm and composed manner.
Key responsibilities include:
Monitor the Co-Chief Operating Officer's mailbox; respond to emails on her behalf when approved to do so and regular translation of emails (English / Italian / French).
Work closely with other team members to assure the Co-Chief Operating Officer's preparation for meetings, presentations or other engagements.
Coordinate complex calendar, travel, and meetings for the Co-Chief Operating Officer, regularly taking into account last minutes changes and handling such changes in a calm and confident manner.
Manage the Co-Chief Operating Officer's time as effectively as possible in order to create win-win situations for direct access to the Co-Chief Operating Officer's time and office.
Prioritize conflicting needs; handles matters expeditiously, proactively, and follows-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
Prepare and send business and private correspondence in French, English or Italian.
Maintain highly accurate contact list and database which is updated regularly.
Manage multiple projects as assigned by the Co-Chief Operating Officer.
Work closely and in a collaborative way with the PA's of other Senior Directors across the Group.
We are seeking applicants;
Educated to degree level (or equivalent).
* Extensive experience supporting a Senior Director, Chairman or CEO of a global, multinational organisation.
* Understanding how to approach and work closely with Senior Directors and their PA's.
* Experience of organising complex travel itineraries and meetings.
* Ability to work to deadlines in a highly demanding environment.
* Experience of working in global and multi-national organisations.
* Excellent organisational skills and the ability to prioritise.
* Discrete, reserved and able to handle business, personal, and family information with the highest level of confidence.
* Effective problem solving ability.
* Impeccable time management skills.
* Self-motivated, committed and able to work well independently.
* Strong work ethic, with a flexible and dedicated approach.
* Exemplary interpersonal skills.
* Trustworthy with high moral standards.
* Professionalism in appearance & attitude.
* Able to adapt quickly to changes, handle multiple tasks, and prioritize.
If you are interested please contact Claire on 01753 668840 or emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for applying to Euro London Appointments, the UK's largest independent language consultancy. Please be advised that documents will be treated in the strictest of confidence and that your application will not be forwarded without your permission. We aim to respond as promptly as possible to your application, however, due to the high level of CV's we receive we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our Clients requirements. To enquire about other vacancies please visit our website at www.eurolondon.com