Do you speak fluent German and English? Do you have experience in technical support? Do you possesS an understanding of relational databases, along with knowledge of technical components of software solutions? Would you consider yourself as someone who can multi-task, network and collaborate cross-functionally and also being able to use your own initiative?
Our client, a leading software company, is searching for a new employee (m/f) in Munich for the position
Software Support Engineer (m/f)
· Create, manage and revise support cases
· Respond to support calls from customers and assign to relevant support engineer
· Round-robin process scheduling in times of high activity of volume
· Ensure that cases are being dealt with at a reasonable pace in order to meet Service Level Agreements
· After having being trained in the area of account maintenance; resolve these type of
maintenance cases by using your initiative and taking ownership of the issues
· Support with the implementation of the software
· Develop and maintain excellent relationship with clients
· Be able to work with people remotely
· Speak and write English and German fluently
· Bachelor degree in computer science is ideal or a Technical professional training
· Experience in giving technical support for a software solution is preferable
· At least 1 year experience working with a software support organisation
· Fully capable in using different types of software that deal with support ticketing
· Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office
· Ability to work in a fast-moving environment, with deadlines and targets to meet
· Ability to use one’s own initiative and to take an ownership stance within unforeseen assignments
· Capability of multi-tasking
· Strong organisational, communication and management skills
· Knowledge of application development, such as in SQL
· Openness to serve on an alternating on-call roster, covering after work-hours support,
weekends, and various holidays
· Highly competitive salary package
· Generous annual holiday entitlement
· Opportunity to work for a fast growing international company in the heart of Munich
· Friendly and sociable working environment
Could this be the opportunity you’ve been waiting for? If so, I would definitely like to hear from you!
If you fulfil the requirements send me your CV today, you could soon be making an exciting step in your career! Please send your CV in English via email in word format to Miren Menabrito – firstname.lastname@example.org or call 089/23239580.
Thank you for applying to Euro London Appointments, the Europe’s largest independent language consultancy. Please be advised that documents will be treated in the strictest of confidence and that your application will not be forwarded without your permission. We aim to respond as promptly as possible to your application, however, due to the high level of CVs we receive we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our Clients requirements. To enquire about other vacancies please visit our website at www.eurolondon.de
Team: Permanent & Temporaries - Germany
I specialise in: Recruiting for Munich based roles whilst managing teams within Permanent &Temporary markets.
Languages: Spanish, English, German & French
I’ve been at Euro London since: 2012
Originally from Mexico, I been living in Munich for the last 6 years and worked for Euro London Appointments for 5 years now.
I always had a passion for languages and for different cultures, I really enjoy travelling to sunny places and meeting new people.
After having worked in Hotel and BPO industries in Mexico, to have the opportunity to come to Germany and work at an International minded company was one of the easiest decisions to take in my life, and I been enjoying from day one.
I started as a Consultant within permanent recruitment and worked my way up to Manager of the Munich offices.
If you can dream it, you can do it. (Walt Disney)
- See more at: http://www.eurolondon.com/meet-the-team/miren-menabrito/112#sthash.X0wwiKBt.dpuf