Do you have experience in customer care?
Do you want to work in an international environment?
Are you speaking English fluently?
If the answer is 3 x YES send us your CV !
On behalf of a manufacturing company, we are looking for a:
Customer Care Agent - Engineering background (M/F)
· Managing incoming calls and responding promptly to customer inquiries
· Building and maintaining strong customer relationships
· Identifying and assessing customers’ needs
· Technical advice regarding products
· Processing orders and preparing technical specifications
· Ensuring customer satisfaction and providing professional customer support
· Identifying potential prospects and generating sales leads 20 %
· Completed technical education/studies ( civil engineering, electrical engineering, mechanical engineering)
· Previous experience as a customer care representative
· Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
· Very good problem-solving ability
· Good knowledge of MS Office/ERP system
· Excellent command of English (ideally native level), German communicative
· Excellent communicator, presenter and keen interpersonal skills
· Very competitive salary
· International working environment
· Good development opportunities
If you would like to apply for this exciting opportunity then please forward your CV in English in Word format to Aleksandra Zlotkowska (firstname.lastname@example.org)
All applicants must have valid documentation to work in Germany.
Thank you for applying to Euro London Appointments, Europe’s largest independent language consultancy. Please be advised that documents will be treated in the strictest of confidence and that your application will not be forwarded without your permission. We aim to respond as promptly as possible to your application, however, due to the high level of CVs we receive we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our Client’s requirements. To enquire about other vacancies please visit our website at www.eurolondon.de