Are you a first experienced Sales person who is seeking into a dynamic organisation?
Do you speak fluent German and English and are Munich based or willing to relocate?
My client, an international company operating in the Aviation Industry is currently seeking dynamic, driven individuals who are seeking first experience Sales level into their organisation with the opportunity to grow and develop their career within their company.
Sales Representative DACH
The sales representative position is ideal for someone who is driven and hungry for success.
Responsibilities for the position include but are not limited to:
· Develop new prospects through detailed explanations and understanding of individualized needs, and expand existing accounts
· Organize and manage the prospect universe for each territory opportunity
· Generate incremental revenue according to specific targets, defining which segment of the market wish to develop
· Develop a pipeline of potential Owners opportunities, keeping in touch and communicate relevant updates with individuals or Companies qualified to make a purchase with NetJets
· Consult and advise Sales & Marketing management on territory opportunities relating to trends or competitive developments.
· Research and update database with all information found on prospects
· Travel to industry trade shows, client events and prospect meetings as required
The ideal candidate has:
· Bachelor´s degree in Sales, Business, Marketing, Communications or similar disciplines
· Minimum 1 year experience in sales or related
· Excellent verbal and written communications skills
· Proven ability to sell products or services in person and via telephone without fear or apprehension of cold calling
· Excellent organisational skills, with the ability to work with different personalities and to adapt to ever changing situations
· Self-motivated and service minded
· Proficient with MS Office, Internet and sales database management
· Mother tongue German level and very fluent English
My client offers:
· A varied and challenging working environment in an innovative, dynamic organisation as well as a positive work environment in a growing team
· An attractive compensation package which includes a base salary + commission.
Interested? If you fulfill the requirements send me your CV today, you could soon be making an exciting step in your career! Please send your CV via email to Luisa Gröger – firstname.lastname@example.org
All applicants must have valid documentation to work in Germany.
Thank you for applying to Euro London Appointments, Europe’s largest independent language consultancy. Please be advised that documents will be treated in the strictest of confidence and that your application will not be forwarded without your permission. We aim to respond as promptly as possible to your application, however, due to the high level of CV's we receive we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our Clients requirements. To enquire about other vacancies please visit our website at www.eurolondon.de
Team: Sales & Marketing - Germany
I specialise in: FMCG, Pharma & Health
Languages: German, English, French & Dutch
About me: With over 10 years experience in the hospitality industry amongst others in the Caribbean, the Maldives, China and the UK, I bring a wealth of soft skills and background knowledge for recruitment in FMCG, Pharma and Health. I specialise in Sales & Marketing professionals for the German Markets and provide a very consultative approach to candidates and clients alike . When I am not working (though even when out of office, I always keep an eye open for new talent or potential clients), I can be found exploring the beautiful city of Munich by foot or bike or skates and snooping out new secret dining spots or local markets. During winter or the seldom rainy weather we get, I pursue my passion: cooking and baking.