Our client in Munich, a leading service provider in the international market of strategic sales support, is looking for
Database Administrator (m/f)
This position is initially a 6 month contract with the opportunity to go permanent.
· Creating and managing reports
· Managing and maintaining database
· Ensuring that databases meet user requirements
· Liaising with line manager to ensure databases efficiency
· General office administration
· Advance Experience in using MS Office specially Excel with pivot knowledge
· Strong analytical and organisational skills
· Experience in Customer Database System (e.g. Oracle-Siebel)
· Fluent in English
· German and other languages are advantageous
· Further development opportunities
· Great working environment in a lovely modern office
· Young, dynamic and international team
· Regular working hours (Monday – Friday)
Could this be the opportunity you’ve been waiting for? If so, I would definitely like to here from you!
If you fulfil the requirements send me your CV today, you could soon be making an exciting step in your career! Please send your CV via email in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0049 (0)89 24 224 845
All applicants must have valid documentation to work in Germany.
Thank you for applying to Euro London Appointments, the Europe’s largest independent language consultancy. Please be advised that documents will be treated in the strictest of confidence and that your application will not be forwarded without your permission. We aim to respond as promptly as possible to your application, however, due to the high level of CV's we receive we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our Clients requirements. To enquire about other vacancies please visit our website at www.eurolondon.de