Our client is an international IT hardware and software supplier with over 20 years experience in the market. With offices across Europe, they are now focusing on Germany and building the German market. To strengthen their sales team in Frankfurt, they are recruiting a Account Manager – Inside Sales working towards the German market. The role is a full time, permanent role to start as soon as possible.
Account Manager – Inside Sales (m/f) – IT Industry
Permanent Position / Frankfurt am Main
Your new duties and responsibilities
As the new Account Manager – Inside Sales you will be responsible for managing the development of a number of B2B clients. Your clients will be IT resellers based in Germany. You will report directly to the Sales Manager also based in the Frankfurt office.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
• Call into new prospect accounts and develop new business opportunities.
• Proactively identify opportunities and contacts within new and existing accounts.
• Co-ordinate the handling of enquiries, quotations and orders, avoiding returns.
• Maintain regular contact with accounts via phone/fax/e-mail.
• Present promotions and special offers.
• Provide customer service.
• Assist at events and fairs.
• General back office and sales support duties
The ideal candidate for this role can have experience in a inside sales role as well as account management role, but can also be more junior wanting to take their first step in to sales. Important is that you are willing to learn, have an excellent customer service mentality and a passion for sales.
You should ideally have the following qualifications:
• Practical experience in an inside sales/ account management/ telesales/ sales support/ call centre etc.
• Ideally good knowledge of IT Hardware and/ or Software
• Customer Service Oriented
• Strong communication skills
• Good MS Office skills
• Knowledge of a CRM system
• Fluent German and good level of English for internal use with your colleagues
Our client is offering you a great opportunity to be part of a new office and helping to build a new market. You will be part of a highly motivated team and interact with colleagues and clients both nationally and internationally. They offer a commission based salary that I am happy to discuss with you upon receipt of your CV.
Interested? If you meet these criteria then please send your full application via email with the reference number 334772 to Karin Furberg at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I look forward to hearing from you!
Team: Sales & Marketing - Germany
Languages: German, English & Swedish
Karin has been with Euro London Appointments since 2007 and has specialised on positions in Sales and Marketing. She recruits both junior and senior candidates for roles based across Germany. Having herself moved to Germany from Sweden in 2000, she is in a unique position to understand and be able to assist international candidates coming to Germany looking for a new job and start.