My client, an American Investment firm is currently recruiting for a Premium Client Service Representative to strengthen their multilingual team based in the Frankfurt area. If you have gained at least 2 years in a similar role, ideally within the finance industry then this could be a very exciting opportunity with career development opportunities and regular working hours!
Premium Client Service Representative (Chinese)
Frankfurt, Full-time (regular hours), Permanent contract
As the new Customer Service Agent it will be your responsibility to answer incoming queries from international clients based in the U.S, throughout Europe, and Asia. You will need to assist them with questions and problems that they might have. The customers will be contacting you via phone, so it is vital that you are customer service oriented and can in a friendly and efficient way help with the concerns of the customer. Your duties will include:
• Friendly and competent customer service for International clients via telephone
• Improve the customer satisfaction by providing a high quality professional service
• Educate the customers on the use of an online platform where they can access their accounts
My client is looking for a candidate who has experience with a call or service centre and familiar with receiving incoming calls. You should be customer service oriented and have a dynamic personality. Our client is looking for someone that is eager to learn and likes to get things done. As you will be working in a highly skilled and international team – it is a prerequisite that you are a team player.
Other requirements include:
• Excellent Chinese and English skills
• Other languages are a plus
• At least 2 years in a contact centre/service centre/call centre
• You should be familiar with call monitoring and working towards KPI’s.
• Experience from the finance industry is desired but not a must, as training will be received
• A modern office in a beautiful area
• Work with an experienced, professional, international team
• Excellency is rewarded through bonuses and opportunities to grow
• Gain experience in the finance industry
• Speak to lots of people and use your languages
You have to a valid permit to work in Germany
If you are interested in this positon please send your English CV with the reference number 330756 to Jan-Lütje Thoden via
Thank you for applying to Euro London Appointments, Europe's largest independent language consultancy. Please be advised that documents will be treated in the strictest of confidence and that your application will not be forwarded to any client without your express permission. To enquire about other vacancies please visit our website at www.eurolondon.com
Team: Banking & Finance - Germany
Languages: German, English & Spanish
Jan has been with Euro London Appointments since the beginning of 2017 and very much enjoys his work in this multi-cultural environment. He previously spent 3 years in Social Development all over the globe and 2 years in Sales. Jan enjoys sports, reading, and receiving interesting applications from ambitious people who are ready to take the next step in their career.