Territory Sales (French Speaking)
URGENTLY SEEKING a French speaking sales executive who is ready to embark on a new challenge in sales! You will be working for a leading global provider of high- quality technology products and systems, focusing on the French Territory and working in the Sales division to promote the companies products.
The primary responsibility is to maintain and develop a profitable business within a designated sales territory. Assist in the successful development of key accounts within the territory. Through a flexible working approach, whilst working to company procedures, maintain customer satisfaction / retention by showing the ability to "go the extra mile" to enhance customer service. This role is a proactive internal sales position; therefore the requirement to work on your own initiative and as part of a sales team is essential.
Key Job Elements:
* Promote standard components / services and their benefits to the customer via the company catalogue and website
* Develop regular contact and relationships both verbally and electronically with customers
* Respond promptly to customer requests whilst adhering to company procedures, this will include but will not be limited to:
o Quotations / acknowledgements and requests for information
o Processing of sales orders
o Providing a technical resource
o Enquiry / quotation follow ups
o Telephone calls both incoming and outgoing
* To maintain accurate records and information on customer accounts using the company's preferred Customer Record Management (CRM) within Dynamics Ax.
* Daily communication with Sales Management. In addition, act in accordance to their reasonable requests within an agreed timescale
* To actively identify areas of new business and potential customers within the territory
* To be fully conversant with products within the company catalogue and keep up to date with new technology developments. Full training will be provided on an ongoing basis
* Present sales statistical information by utilising Dynamics Ax and Saturn reporting software
* Work closely with the marketing department and use as a resource to grow the business
* Preparation of tender documents, as required
* To liaise closely with colleagues and recognise opportunities to "cross pollinate" sales initiatives and strategies.
* Occasional overnight travel may be required
* Other Duties as assigned
* Good communication skills
* Positive mental attitude
* Minimum 5 x GCSE
* Job related qualification and experience
* Quality, H&S and ISO experience
* MRP/ERP system experience
If you feel you meet the above criteria, please get in touch ASAP with Carolina on 44 (0)20 7029 3799 or send you CV in WORD format to firstname.lastname@example.org Thank you for applying to Euro London Appointments, the UK's largest independent language consultancy. We aim to respond as promptly as possible to your application, however, due to the high level of CV's we receive we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our Clients requirements. Please note that we can only accept applications from candidates in possession of a valid UK work permit. To enquire about other vacancies please visit our website at www.eurolondon.com