An international software company providing a SaaS product for event management is currently looking for a fluent German speaker to join their business development team in central London. You will be responsible for independently managing the full cycle of sales. The company itself is very well established with offices around the world and their brand is synonymous with event management. You will be put on an exiting training course abroad so you can get to know the product and release your potential in this un-capped commission role.
- You will be the first point of contact for prospective new clients.
- Proactively develop new business
- Analyse prospects needs and uncover business challenges
- Articulate business value of solutions to new business prospects
- Qualify and nurture leads
- Manage lead transition and follow up activity that ensures a positive outcome for the client and sales teams
- Report market trends to sales, product management, marketing and management teams
- Generating highly qualified leads that produces new sales opportunities
- Inside sales or business development experience is a big plus but no experience is required.
- Be fluent in German as well as English
- Be able to generate business through cold calling.
- Strong organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
- Natural interest in sales and commission based roles.
Do you feel like a new challenge where you are in the driver's seat in a dynamic team?
Please send your CV in word format to email@example.com quoting 334065 or apply here.
Thank you for applying to Euro London Appointments. We aim to respond as promptly as possible to your application, however, due to the high level of CV's we receive we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our Clients' requirements.