Seeking bright, passionate Sales Specialist who like to work and exceed targets, and have an interest in the fitness industry/well-being. So if you like to run marathons, train for a particular sport, or just like to exercise in general, then this role is for you.
You would be joining an innovative tech company in the heart of London.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
* Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or equivalent work experience.
* Some demonstrable sales experience, preferably in Software Sales or Health & Wellness industry.
* Proficient level at Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Publisher).
* Exposure to Health & Wellness either as an enthusiast or teacher.
* Knowledge of web technologies or web savvy.
* Excellent group presentation skills and ability to communicate effectively at the executive level.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Demonstrated career stability.
* Strong attention to detail, extremely organized.
* Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
* Ability to consistently maintain attention and concentration for extended periods of time and function in a high stress environment, under substantial time pressure.
* Must be able to adapt to evolving department/role, able to take on new challenges as they become delegated to your position
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Drives sales volume via outbound cold calls, lead generation and closing sales.
* Initiates sales activity via phone, text and email, including but not limited to: introduction (cold calls), follow-ups, and demonstration calls, introduction emails, follow-up emails, pre and post demonstration reminder and follow up emails.
* Establishes business relationships with prospective customers to generate new business.
* Prospects for new clients through cold calling efforts and utilizes Salesforce per the rules of engagement.
* Consistently achieve outbound prospecting objectives and key performance indicators as defined for the role.
* Develops clear and effective written proposals/quotations for prospective clients upon request and with manager approval.
* Identifies advantages and key differentiators as compared to competitors within our various markets.
* Plans and organizes personal sales strategy as well as strategically plans daily/weekly/monthly schedule in order to maximize return on time investment.
* Keeps abreast of all product updates, including software and application updates and releases, new partner offerings, market conditions, and competitor activities, i.e. updates to competitor software or new competitors in our core verticals.
* Participates in trade shows and conventions as required.
* £65 per month in wellness allowance
* Free fruit delivered every week
* Free onsite yoga classes every week
* Company share scheme
Plus much more! if you are ready for the challenge and would like to apply then please send your CV in word format to email@example.com Thank you for applying to Euro London Appointments, the UK's largest independent language consultancy. We aim to respond as promptly as possible to your application, however, due to the high level of CV's we receive we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our Clients requirements. Please note that we can only accept applications from candidates in possession of a valid UK work permit. To enquire about other vacancies please visit our website at www.eurolondon.com