A Japanese corporation in the City of London is looking for a Japanese speaking administrator. This role is part-time (25 hours per week). This role is Monday - Friday; working 5 hours per day. Salary is up to £35,000 p.a. pro rata.
- reporting to the Department Head
- produce accurate reports
- maintain website
- arrange travel plans and manage diaries/schedules
- minute-taking in meetings
- manage supplies
- liaise with head office in Tokyo
- comply with company policies and procedures
- fluent in Japanese and English (spoken and written for both languages)
- strong IT skills (MS Office package)
- strong communication skills
- knowledge of UK financial services regulations
- prior administrative experience in financial services
This is an exciting permanent opportunity beginning immediately. If you are currently available and have the required skillset please send your CV in WORD format.
Thank you for your interest in Euro London Appointments. Please be advised CV's will be treated in the strictest of confidence and that your application will not be forwarded without your permission. We aim to respond promptly to your application however, due to the high level of CV's we receive we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our Clients requirements. For more jobs please visit our website at www.eurolondon.com.