Are you fluent in both Dutch and English? Would you like to put your very own creative stamp on design and transcreation content for advertising giant? Are you looking to use your translation skills in a design role? Then read on:
My client is looking for an experienced Translator & Artworker to support the advertising team on all print and retail material. You'd be required to translate, proofread and localize all Dutch content in house. You'd also be responsible for the designing of all artwork for the Dutch & Nordic region!
This is a highly influential role, and as part of it, you would also be in touch with external partners to help achieve a high quality end product. If you have a hardworking ethic and a creative flair, this could be the role for you.
-Conveying the correct and tone of voice for all Dutch content through developing high quality artwork
-Translating/editing long and short form product and editorial content
-Supporting digital publications
-Liaising with clients to gain an accurate idea of their brief
-A Excellent artworking skills
-Ability to stick to brand guidelines and produce high quality artwork
-Experience and interest in advertising and design
-Understanding of Dutch cultural, digital and retail, including an insight into specialised market characteristics and sensitivities
- Spoken and written language skills: fluency in Dutch and English, both to mother tongue standard.
- Creativity and good expression as a writer, editor and translator
- Ability to multitask and prioritise, you must be able to manage multiple projects and requests, efficiently shifting gears at a moment's notice
- Excellent attention to detail and communication skills
- Flexibility and ability to work to tight turnarounds under pressure
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite
This is an exciting permanent opportunity beginning immediately. If you are currently available and have the required skillset please send your CV in word format.
Thank you for your interest in Euro London Appointments. Please be advised CV's will be treated in the strictest of confidence and that your application will not be forwarded without your permission. We aim to respond promptly to your application however, due to the high level of CV's we receive we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our Clients requirements. For more jobs please visit our website at www.eurolondon.com.