Fantastic Opportunity with an exciting Technology innovator who provide much needed and incredibly useful Technology to small hotel and guest house owners. The technology enables them to easily manage bookings and ensure wide coverage for the property. This company is hugely developing the German market and as a result is looking for a
Business Development Manager
You will be responsible for
Developing business across the German speaking region with Guest House and B&B owners. This is a fascinating and fun client base and you are providing an extremely well priced and valuable technology which will enable them to easily increase bookings. Your role involves
• Ongoing Training with the client on Technology and upselling ad-ons.
• This is a simple technology however the client base requires patience in order to ensure ongoing take up and continuing use of the technology.
• Development of Marketing tools including Mailers and Networking to ensure coverage of the Market
• Working Closely with the UK based Marketing team to localise and develop regional appropriate Marketing programs
• Digital Marketing and using bloggers and various online tools to get the message out
• Relationship Building with various Trade Associations to ensure technology is always recommended
• Attending Trade Fairs and Roadshows and giving presentations
You will have previous Business Development experience and enjoy working with clients on a day to day basis. This is the perfect role for a sympathetic listener who is patient and thrives on opening doors and winning loyalty from clients.
• Previous Business Development experience and the ability to listen and understand a clients needs
• Patience and clear concise communications skills
• Excellent Marketing ability and understanding of your region and how to develop business within that region
• Excellent Digital Marketing experience and the ability to get the brand talked about online
• The ability to clearly explain a simple technology and really get across the benefits of the technology.
• Understanding of the hospitality industry and the difficulties of filling rooms a big advantage
• Hospitality qualifications an advantage but not essential
• Fun outgoing personality
• Fluency in German and English is essential
If you have previous Business Development or Hospitality experience and are looking for a role that is fun and really makes a difference then please send your application in English or German to email@example.com.