Our client, a Purchasing Company for food retail chains, is seeking a PURCHASING MANAGER – PROTEIN (FISH)
Reporting to the Director of Purchasing – Protein and Produce, you will deliver the strategic purchasing goals of the company across Europe. You will deliver agreed projects and deals across the range of proteins (notably tuna fish) in line with agreed global and local strategies. You will deliver lower costs for the organisation’s franchisees and create incremental revenue.
The role is home based and you must be flexible to travel to meet with suppliers in France, The Netherlands and Germany. You will also attend regular meetings at the head office in the UK.
· Development and execution of the Category strategic plan
· Development and management of the specification rationalization across the category
· Negotiate and execute protein deals in line with the agreed guidelines and category management principles.
· Manage and deliver value adding activity in the protein category.
· Deliver a return on investment by generating incremental revenue.
· Support team members in day to day project management.
· Take on the management of protein suppliers across both members and non-members and contribute to the wider category management process.
· Management of Contingency program across the entire protein category
· Relevant purchasing qualifications
· Relevant category management experience working in a food or beverage purchasing role (experience in purchasing fish for the retail / FMCG sector would be ideal)
· Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills
· Experience of international and cross-cultural working
· Strong analytical, commercial and negotiation skills
· Experience working in a service-oriented organization with demanding customers
Salary: 60K€ + car + 10% bonus
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for applying to Euro London Appointments. We aim to respond as promptly as possible to your application, however, due to the high level of CV's we receive we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our Clients’ requirements.
Equipe : Paris
Spécialisée en : Recrutement de profils internationaux pour le marché français.
Consultante à Euro London depuis : 1999
A propos de moi : Megan a ouvert le bureau français d’Euro London à Paris en 2001 puis en a pris la direction jusqu’en 2005. Elle a ensuite travaillé en interne pour le cabinet d’avocats Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer où elle s’est spécialisée en recrutement d’avocats, commerciaux et professionnels du marketing. Revenue au cabinet Euro London en 2011, elle s’est concentrée sur les postes internationaux pour le marché français. Megan est bilingue Français/Anglais.