Euro London Appointments is currently recruiting on behalf of one of the world’s biggest manufacturers of Domestic Appliances and White Goods with a company presence in more than 20 countries over four continents.
One of their key product ranges is Domestic Air Conditioning Units and this market continues to grow in the German region. They are currently looking for a Key Account Manager to focus on the Baumarkt / DIY channel in order to strengthen the market position in the region.
If you are an experienced Key Account Manager who enjoys developing business within the Baumarkt channel then this is a great opportunity.
Key Account Manager – Air Conditioning, Baumarkt/DIY Channel
Home Office or Frankfurt
Your new duties and responsibilities:
• You will be responsible for the acquisition of strategic new accounts across the Region including developing relationships with the large Baurmarkt chains as well as independent retailers
• You will develop new sales concepts and strategies in order to ensure the product range is extremely visible within the region
• Negotiation of terms and conditions as well as pricing
• You will deliver solution-oriented presentations for existing and potential clients in order to ensure they keep the product range as a key range
• Sales and Marketing activities both internally and with your channel clients
• You will both negotiate and complete contracts with all key clients
• Operations Management of the field sales team
• You speak fluent German and English and have excellent communication skills
• You have extensive experience in the Sales of Domestic Appliances and have a solid understanding of the Baumarkt retail channel
• You are independent as well as confident and extremely knowledgeable of the Baumarkt Channel and how it operates
• You are very results and success oriented and have excellent negotiation skills as well as the ability to tailor negotiation to ensure win win situation for both sides
• You have a willingness to travel throughout the region
This role can be based either from an office in Frankfurt or from your Home Office depending on location
This is an exciting opportunity for candidates who are looking to take the next step in their career and get involved with a rapidly growing company. You will need the ability to grow and develop a market and ultimately become the business leader within that market.
To apply please send your CV today, you could soon be making an exciting step in your career! For further questions please contact Emma Brady via Email email@example.com