I am working on behalf of a world leader in design and manufacture of system and bearing protection products. They are currently looking for a Regional Sales Manager to further develop business in the Nordrhein-Westfalen and Northern Germany region.
Ideally you will have a background in engineering and have a solid sales track record. You will take over an established territory and will be responsible for making sales calls and providing commercial and technical service to a variety of clients including MRO Customers and Distribution channels as well as OEM’s
• Identify and target markets with your region
• Develop relationships with both existing and new business
• Conduct training and educational programs for sales channel & customer base.
• Rolling out new advanced products among existing client base
• Provide customer service. This will include assistance with installations.
• Liaise with inside sales in appropriate region.
As a Regional Sales Manager, you should have experience in this niche field and be proactive in maintaining and building sales relationships in the region.
• Previous experience of selling mechanical components to MRO and OEM Customers
• Ideally Mechanical Engineering Degree and preferably a background in rotating machinery
• Experience with Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul (MRO) selling models
• Fluent German and English
• The ability to travel
This is a well established company with a strong existing client base. You will benefit by having a direct entry into a market leader..
Interested? Please send your cv to Emma Brady at email@example.com. I look forward to hearing from you!
All applicants must be eligible for, and have valid documentation to work in Germany.