I am working on behalf of a market leader who delivers security solutions for employees working alone. These solutions use both technology and expertise to help employers protect their lone workers. They are currently looking for a Marketing Manager to further promote their brand on the German and Dutch markets.
We are looking for an experienced Marketing Manager who has previously marketed solutions or benefits to Human Resources Managers or Health and Safety professionals. This Technology Solution protects employees who could potentially be in risk situations and is of huge benefit to any company who has employees working alone.
Marketing Manager – B2B – Home Office
You will be the company’s Marketing representative to both new and existing clients in Germany. Your primary duties will include:
• Understanding stakeholders and understanding legislative landscape regarding lone worker protection.
• Develop the Marketing programmes within your region
• Utilise campaigns to deliver and promote clients’ worker’s safety
• Manage and deliver the implementation of sector specific e-mail campaigns
• Manage digital presence to support wider group SEO projects
• Collaborate and coordinate with counterparts in the UK
• You have a proven track record of B2B Marketing of a service and technology driven product.
• You have worked on integrated, program and campaign marketing
• Digital Marketing experience and understanding of the German and ideally Dutch Market
• Excellent localisation skills
• Able to drive and evaluate multi-sector campaigns with varying benefits to different stakeholders
• Fluent German and English is essential
Besides having the opportunity to join an innovative company, you will also work from your home office and receive a generous compensation package.
Interested? Please send your cv to Emma Brady at firstname.lastname@example.org. I look forward to hearing from you!
All applicants must be eligible for, and have valid documentation to work in Germany.
Thank you for applying to Euro London Appointments, Europe’s largest independent Language Consultancy. Please be advised that documents will be treated in the strictest of confidence and that your application will not be forwarded to any clients without your express permission.