Credit Specialist - fluent French -£35K-£38K benefits - Manchester
We have an excellent position for a French speaker looking to pursue a career within an analytical role in an international environment working for a Blue chip company.
The Credit Specialist is responsible for full cycle credit management of a Regional lending portfolio, including medium to high risk and high complexity.
- Pro-actively manage the Lending Portfolio in line with the required timings, processes, policies and legal and regulatory framework.
- Build, develop and manage relationships with senior management of Dealers, location management, various NSC functions and central teams
- Build and maintain the right level of understanding of risk-analysis and support DCA's in the wider Dealer Credit team with this understanding.
- Prepare, propose and present high-quality recommendations on credit proposals, credit conditions and action items, up to and including CLA1, ensuring the committee can take fully informed credit decisions and for the candidate to be a key participant in the committee if required.
- Ensure smooth and timely communication with Wholesale and Business Support to ensure funding is in line with approvals and all related processes can take place in line with the Treatment of Account (TOA).
- Structure, negotiate, and manage to completion any ad-hoc or non-standard credit risk proposals outside of the standard Dealer Review Schedule timings.
- Lead the Dealer Portfolio Review Committee (DPRC) and Dealer Credit Operational Committee (DCOC) and actively participate in all other relevant Credit Committees.
- Support other Dealer Credit teams when required and liaise closely with Business Support on high-risk Dealers with a view to protecting the company's assets whilst seeking to support the Dealer.
- Provide timely input, where required, into the various Portfolio Reporting tasks (e.g. Large Exposure, Over-limit, Over-Level, etc.) or other Dealer reporting.
- Organise weekly pack-planning meetings to manage the Region's pack volume adequately.
- Utilize the Quality Tools (e.g. CPQRT) to review credit packs performed by DCAs and provide feedback.
- Develop, conduct and support best practise workshops and support other learning/coaching opportunities.
- Fluent in both English and French
- Credit Analysis knowledge and experience
- Understand and consistently apply fair treatment of customers
- Strong customer focus and commitment to quality
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels, both internally and externally
- Ability to quickly learn new knowledge and skills & work independently to meet tight deadlines.
- Educated to a degree level or equivalent experience within a similar company
Fluency in French and English to a high business level
Experience in analysis and ability to carry out presentations if needed
Senior member of the team, leading by example.
If you are interested and looking for an exciting career move that will offer future possibilities of growth and development please send your CV to the email provided asap!
Role to start ASAP. Training will be a combination or online and onsite and the role will start as a hybrid position.
Only candidates with the right to work in the UK can be considered.
Euro London Appointments, the UK's largest independent language consultancy, is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. We aim to respond as promptly as possible to your application, however, due to the high level of CVs we receive we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our client's requirements. To enquire about other vacancies please visit our website at www.eurolondon.com