Are you an French speaker with Accountancy experience looking for a hybrid job outside of hustle and bustle of London?
We're recruiting for an French speaking Accountant on a permanent basis. The role will be hybrid with 3 days a week in the office on the border of Hertfordshire and Essex and 2 days from home.
The salary is competitive and there is also a fantastic annual bonus on offer in addition to great benefits.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Producing management accounts, financial reports and other required reports
- Preparing and posting monthly accruals and prepayments
- Preparing and submitting Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Managing the GRIR account and ensuring no aged balance is left unresolved
- Overseeing the preparation/review and timely submission of weekly cashflow forecast
- Ensuring that local payroll is processed timely and accurately
What we're looking for:
- Native level fluency in French essential
- Experience working as an Accountant essential
- SAP experience preferred
- Qualified or part qualified in ACA/ACCA/CIMA preferred
- Commutable distance to Essex/Hertfordshire essential
If interested, please apply or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org