Our client is looking for bright and driven graduates to work on exciting projects in their Analyst team.
Great opportunity for graduates from leading UK and international universities with excellent academic performance and research analytical ability to join the technical delivery team. The team is responsible for the company's technical work including risk analysis, detailed review of policy wordings and negotiation of insurance contracts. This role provides individuals with the chance to work alongside innovative thinkers in a rapidly developing field, during an exciting time of business growth!!
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR ??
* Native English , any additional language is a plus.
* A graduate in humanities with outstanding academics and a good degree in a rigorous academic subject
* A quick learner with the ability to absorb new information and challenge ideas;
* Strongly analytical and comfortable with both qualitative and quantitative issues;
* Excellent skills in communicating complex issues in a clear structured way;
* Enthusiastic engagement with companies propositions and value add.
* Collaborative approach to engaging across the broader company's team
* Contributing to risk analysis work by liaising with clients to collate and analyse a broad range of
* Interviewing client personnel to support qualitative analysis of their risk exposures and mitigations;
* Analysing large volumes of client documentation (covering both operational details and insurance policy
components) to identify areas of concern from a risk-led perspective;
* Supporting the development of complex risk analysis reports and feedback/presentations to clients;
* Developing and executing solutions together with our clients and working closely with leading legal
Why join this organisation??
* They offer a competitive salary and fantastic bonus scheme!
* An exciting opportunity for a graduate to join an existing successful team within a niche advisory company which delivers innovative services.
* A rapidly growing company with extensive development opportunities.
* Comprehensive training provided!
* Rapidly expanding company.
* Company culture are relaxed and collaborative.
The positions are permanent, full time, with a starting salary of £30,000!!
Although most of the company are currently working from home, the company offices have been re-organised to allow a limited number of staff to work in a Covid secure environment. They would hope that the new analysts will spend at least some of their week in the office, when they start to gain as much exposure to the business as possible.
Please be advised CVs will be treated in the strictest of confidence and that your application will not be forwarded without your permission. We aim to respond promptly to your application however, due to the high level of CVs we receive we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our Clients requirements.