This global firm offers reported and normalised financials, key analytical ratios, industry-specific disclosure and Business Line and Geographic Segmentation data. You'll be part of a team responsible for reporting and enhancing fundamentals related content.
Whether you are sourcing market data from new or existing providers, processing complex financial data or implementing technology solutions to enhance processes and software, your work will help to ensure the consistency, quality and product delivery of a portfolio of companies.
What you can expect from this opportunity:
You will start in the Global Data Training Programme for two-weeks which will help you build the foundation for your entire career with the firm. Joining the Global Data department means that you are a part of one of the world's leading sources of data; providing accurate, up-to-the-second insights for financial market professionals. You will enhance your product knowledge, learn about clients and their needs and build relationships throughout the company.
As your experience grows, you will be expected to have greater influence on the coverage of the Fundamentals market, whether that is through technical, market and industry expertise, project management or leadership.
You will be trusted to:
* Maintain, improve and deliver accurate, high quality financial data
* Assist the world-renowned client support help desk with escalated client enquiries
* Apply problem-solving skills to identify innovative work-flow efficiencies and implement technology solutions to enhance processes and software
* Liaise with other departments, such as Product, Sales, News, Research and Engineering to enhance relevant product databases and functionality
* Manage large and complex data projects related to Equity Fundamental market or industry specific datasets
* Take ownership and be proactive with key areas of responsibility
What you need to have:
* Educated to Bachelor or/and Master degree level in Business, Finance, Accounting, Economics, Management or Computer Science or equivalent work experience
* Fluency in English and Finnish
* Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills demonstrated in a client facing environment
* Practical experience in interpreting financial statements and strong knowledge and understanding of finance and accounting
* High proficiency in Microsoft Excel (for example VBA and Macros)
* Strong organisation skills with ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously within tight deadlines
* Effective project management skills and ability to prioritise tasks in a fast pace changing environment
* Ability to think critically and demonstrate examples of improving or developing processes
* Keen interest in information management, technology and product development
It would be great if you had one or more:
* Understanding of Nordic equity markets
* Business fluency in additional Scandinavian languages
* Industry knowledge (for example Insurance, Retail or Automobile) and ability to identify key industry players and trendsetters
* Demonstrated interest in statistical analysis and database management with Python and SQL, or web crawling
* Experience in customer service or client relationship management within the financial industry
Thank you for applying to Euro London Appointments, the UK's largest independent language consultancy. We aim to respond as promptly as possible to your application, however, due to the high level of CVs we receive we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our Client's requirements. To enquire about other vacancies please visit our website at www.eurolondon.com.
Please send your CV as a word document to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that in order to process your CV we must receive it in a Word document.