Our international client with offices based in Altopiano della Vigolana, is looking to recruit an experienced Financial Accountant for their offices near Trento.
Basic Scope/Purpose: Preparation of the daily and monthly management accounts, reporting directly to the Group Management Accountant.
Develop and analyse key financial information to ensure that management make well-informed decisions to ensure future stability, growth and profitability.
Ensuring systems are updated in preparation for month end processes
Preparation and analysis of accruals & prepayments
Stock analysis & reconciliation
Debtors analysis & review, including managing bad debt provisions.
· Capital expenditure spend management & reporting
· Analysis & distribution of monthly intercompany recharges
· Turnover reconciliation
· Analysis & reporting of sales price movements and impacts
· Analysis of gross margin result and overhead costs
· Monthly trial balance analysis
· Monthly submission of results via SURF and Cognos
· Preparation of monthly forecasts
· Preparation & distribution of monthly reports to management/Group level (Operations Pack)
· Preparation of adhoc financial reports as and when required
· Adhere to all internal (LINCX) and external audit requirements.
· Carry out ad-hoc tasks assigned by management
Education & Experience:
Bachelor's Degree (B.S.) in Accounting or Finance or related area from four-year college or university and two to five years related experience; manufacturing environment experience preferred.
Thorough knowledge of general accounting including thorough skills knowledge plus the application of general accounting theory.
Must possess exceptional analytical and problem solving abilities.
Proficient in MS word, Excel, and Power Point software programs.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
Must have Fluent Italian and a good command of the English language, oral and written
For more details about the role please send your CV to the email provided . The role is to start ASAP.
Euro London Appointments, the UK's largest independent language consultancy, is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. We aim to respond as promptly as possible to your application, however, due to the high level of CVs we receive we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our client's requirements. To enquire about other vacancies please visit our website at www.eurolondon.com