*** Please note all employees must be in the office 3x days per week. 5 days from Sept 2022 you must be within commutable distance***
Have you worked in finance and treasury for at least two years? Do you speak Mandarin? If Yes, then you are perfect for this position!
Our client is looking for experienced Mandarin Treasury Analyst! APPLY TODAY!
This role is responsible for daily preparation and journal booking of treasury function for Treasury in Finance department. To work alongside/in conjunction with other team members and reporting to the Treasury Team Leader to develop the Treasury Team within Finance Department and to ensure all treasury duties are performed in a timely, accurate and safe manner.
* Daily bank reconciliation & SAP booking of all payments, receivables, loans, discounting and any
other cash movements independently based on proper supporting documents
* Produce payment documents and bank notices in SAP
* Payment check procedure to make sure compliant SSI records, correct bank details, no duplicate payments
* SSI request, filing and request in SAP
* Assignment letter review and confirmation with counterparties
* Contracts review, including freight, storage, commission etc
* Co-ordinate Trade finance related cargo payment/receivables to be supplemented with confirmed value date, financing agreement, and other documentation such as LC copy, LC amendment, LC charge or financial calculation and payment swift
* Monthly bank statement and check month-end SAP cash balance agreed to bank statement. If not, need to investigate and report variances to line manager
* Conduct ad hoc monthly treasury analysis
* Perform other/ad-hoc related duties as reasonably assigned.
* Back-up for role of Treasury Officer:
1. Quarterly SOX testing
2. Daily HQ bank loan report
3. Daily HQ margin call report
4. Monthly HQ margin call report
5. Treasury system development
6. VAT reporting system development
7. Bank account HQ opening request & closing request
8. TMS application
9. Handle payment issues with bank and counter parties and internal departments queries
10. Other Receivable Procedure to follow up on non-receipt of freight and other receivable
11. Daily bank actual balance control
12. Daily cash flow plan
**Required Qualifications, Skills, Knowledge, Experience.
* Degree level education or equivalent level qualification
* Accounting profession qualification desirable - e.g. ACCA or ACA, CIMA
* Familiar with SAP accounting systems (Training will be provided) and Microsoft packages
* Speak/read in Mandarin is preferred.
* Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
* Ability to work independently and under pressure at times
* Must be good team player and have eyes on details
* You must have right to work permit in United Kingdom
* Starts as soon as possible
* Mandarin speaking is not essential but preferred.
This fantastic organisation offers an attractive salary, incredible benefits and genuine career progression.
Please be advised CVs will be treated in the strictest of confidence and that your application will not be forwarded without your permission. We aim to respond promptly to your application however, due to the high level of CVs we receive we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our client's requirements.