Do you have strong analytical skills? Looking for a new opportunity to grow and develop within the Insurance sector?
Euro London Appointments are working with a leading Insurance firm who are looking for multilingual graduates to join their team on a permanent basis, starting in November.
This is a fantastic opportunity for candidates who are looking to gain new skills, further develop existing analytical skills and who are keen to use their language skills in an incredible graduate opportunity.
We're seeking recent graduates or those with up to 2 years of experience to join our dynamic team as Graduate Technical Analysts. You'll play a key role in our insurance process, from risk analysis to claims management.
Who We Are Looking For:
· Graduates with a 2:1 degree in a relevant field.
· Quick learners, strong analytical thinkers, and effective communicators.
· Enthusiastic team players
· Fluency in English and one other language
Core Responsibilities, will include, yet will not be limited to the following:
· Analyse client documentation for risk analysis.
· Conduct interviews to assess risk exposures.
· Assist in developing risk analysis reports.
· Collaborate with legal experts to provide solutions.
· Join a successful team in a niche advisory company.
· Be part of a rapidly growing organization.
· Competitive salary of £33,000 with a bonus.
· 25 days leave plus all public holidays, including 2 flexible days.
· Comprehensive training.
Location: London based office, 5 days a week
Apply today to discuss further and review the full spec.
How do I apply?
To join this fantastic team and gain great experience for your CV, click the link to send your CV and one of our team will call you to discuss the next steps
Please be advised CVs will be treated in the strictest of confidence and that your application will not be forwarded without your permission. We aim to respond promptly to your application however, due to the high level of CVs we receive we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our Clients requirements.