Amazing Opportunity for a Sales focused Candidate who is passionate about Technology and how it can enhance an organisations Marketing processes. This well established global Technology player is growing its Berlin office. To support a number of markets from their Berlin office they are currently looking for a Sales Engineer who speaks either Swedish, Norwegian or Dutch as well as English
Sales Engineer – Swedish, Norwegian or Dutch
If you enjoy solving problems for clients and thrive on explaining complex technical concepts to non technical people in simple terms, then this could be the perfect role for you
Your new duties and responsibilities
The Sales Engineer is a key team player who contributes to the overall growth of the organisation. You will be passionate about Marketing and be a great communicator who is extremely client focused. After an initial 1 month training period in Dublin you will be based in the Berlin office and will be tasked with dealing with clients relevant to your language skill set.
Your role includes
• Working with clients to understand and qualify their goals and challenges
• Lead Product Demonstrations and technical pre-sales conversations
• Drive technical conversations with prospects around integration and data migration
• Work with product team to ensure resolution of customer queries on product capabilities
• Train sales team on product updates and new features
The Sales Engineer should be a Client focused individual who is passionate about Marketing and Technology and looking to develop a career with a hugely successful Global Technology provider.
You will bring your passion for Technology and excellent language skills in either Swedish, Norwegian or Dutch
The ideal candidate should also have the following
• Fluency in English and Swedish, Norwegian or Dutch
• Previous experience in a technically focused role, either as a sales engineer, technical consultant or product manager
• Experience with SaaS and cloud based software
• A passion for Marketing and Technology
• Excellent customer relations, verbal and written communications skills
• You should want to develop a career and are looking for a company that will develop and train you
This is a Brilliant opportunity to be part of a growing organisation who train and develop their staff. They have fantastic technology and are passionate about what they do. They provided a vibrant and fun working environment and are looking for people who will bring energy to the office.
Interested? If this sounds like you then please send your cv via email to Emma Brady at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I look forward to hearing from you