We are looking for a Part time Polish Panel Support Officer to join an award-winning agency in London to start immediately for a fixed term of 9 months.
Do you speak Polish and English fluently? Do you pride yourself on providing excellent customer service and support? If so, we have just the job for you!
This role requires someone to work 1 day per week, the day you work is flexible as long as you work 1 day between Monday to Friday.
The office is based in Westminster, close to the river Thames and opposite the historic Lambeth Palace. It is just 5 minutes' walk from Westminster station, along a scenic route past Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament.
About the Role:
* You will be attending, following up, and resolving complaints and questions from both panel members, staff and third parties
* You will be translating texts from English which will be used in communications towards the panel members, e.g. on the websites and in e-mail messages
* You will be proofreading texts in Polish which will be used in communications towards the panel members, e.g. on the website and in e-mail messages
* You will be responsible for detecting fraudulent behaviour to ensure a high quality level of research data
* You will carrying out personal performance measurement, monitoring, and evaluation to improve the efficiency
* You will be communicating solutions, successes, and opportunities to the Support Team Director
The Ideal Candidate:
* Polish language skills at a native level of fluency
* Fluent in English
* Good decision-making, IT, and communication skills
* Good people and interpersonal skills to build effective relationships with all levels of professionals within the company
* Excellent client service attitude, calm and analytical
* Ability to plan well and prioritize work
* Attention to details and deadlines
What they can offer you:
* An immediate start date
* 9-month contract
* Early finish on a Friday and drinks with the team in the office!
Does the role appeal to you? If this is exactly what you are looking for, please send your CV to: email@example.com