Technical Sales Engineer - French - £25K-£28K benefits - based in Leeds/Krakow
An excellent opportunity to join a well established global distributor of electronic components. With its presence in 38 countries, including north America and Asia pacific you will be joining a leader in its field
Reporting to the Sales Manager, the Technical Sales Engineer will maximise business development opportunities across all sales channels and provide post sales technical support on all products.
You will be responsible for the following :
Assist both internal and external customers, in French or English as required, by:
· Identifying product based on description and also supplier, competitor and manufacturer part numbers
· Identifying exact or recommended substitutes for obsolete, non-franchised or out of stock parts
· Locating data sheets or other specific information required for our products
· Recommending associated products
· Recommending products based on functional requirements or key parameters
Build rapport and relationships with customers in order to give excellent service, identify opportunities and maximize sales.
Provide post sales support on key agreed products
Communicate with internal teams, using feedback tools, to report data errors or exclusions and to give customer feedback
Capture in the CRM system details of the customer and parts discussed in order to measure revenue conversion in order to measure team and personal performance to target
The successful candidate will have experience and qualifications in the following areas:
· Proven success in a Technical Support, electronics design or application engineering role at a technology business.
· Experience in the electronics industry with strong electronic product background
· Excellent oral & written communication skills
· Excellent problem solving abilities
Excellent multi-tasking abilities
. Qualification/Degree in Electronics/Engineering is highly desirable.
Fluency in English and French is essential
The role is to start asap and would be based in Leeds . The possibility to be based in Krakow for the right candidate is also an option. Excellent company and benefits.
Please send your CV to the email provided firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that we can only consider applicants who already hold a full UK work permit.
Euro London Appointments, the UK's largest independent language consultancy, is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. We aim to respond as promptly as possible to your application, however, due to the high level of CVs we receive we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our client's requirements. To enquire about other vacancies please visit our website at www.eurolondon.com