Export Customer Services Coordinator -French or German - £ depending on experience - Wigan
Our client, an established multinational based in Wigan are looking to recruit a fluent French or German speaker for their Customer Service Team. Reporting to the team leader , the Customer Service Team Representative is to act as the primary representative regarding communication to the Customer, for all aspects of service and Customer Care.
Some of your core responsibilities will involve:
- Delivering a high standard of service to all aspects of the Business
- Assist in customer order fulfilment activities such as taking orders, giving information, determining delivery dates, identify appropriate shipping methods, rates .
-Liaising with all company department staff with a view to continuously improving processing and delivery times of customer orders.
- To Handle and resolve customer complaints/enquiries in a timely and accurate manner - -Timely delivery of solutions which match the customer's needs and meet their objectives. This involves working closely with the Customer to determine what it is they're looking for and how best the company can deliver to meet expectations.
- Manage and resolve conflict when we are unable to meet the Customers expectations, with a minimum amount of input from Line Managers and Sales Managers.
Within the role you will be expected to:
- Be confident to address difficult situations using the telephone as a first method of communication to the customer.
- Be able and prepared to make decisions within the scope of the role.
- Make quick thinking decisions and be adaptable to different situations arising and Identify issues which could potentially become problematic.
- Oversee Customer's projects from initial receipt of order, planning, manufacturing, shipping and final delivery to destination.
- Ensure daily workload is completed, which on occasion may require working additional hours due to the urgent attention that some circumstances will command.
- Remain organized and proactive at all times, identifying priorities and continuously managing several situations at once.
To be considered for this role it is essential to speak and write French or German. You will ideally have previous commercial/office experience where you have worked on a B2B level and worked in an professional environment with proven experience in dealing with customers. Knowledge of Microsoft office is essential with the ability to learn new systems and databases.
Alternatively, candidates who are looking to go into a customer services role with fluency in the relevant languages will also be considered.
Please note that we can only consider applicants who already hold a full UK work permit.
Euro London Appointments, the UK's largest independent language consultancy, is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. We aim to respond as promptly as possible to your application, however, due to the high level of CVs we receive we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our client's requirements. To enquire about other vacancies please visit our website at www.eurolondon.com