Our client, a highly reputed luxury aviation company, is looking to recruit a Sales Executive to develop their client base in the South of France. You will sell shares and travel schemes for private jet use to UHNWI and HNWI as well as to Corporates.
The role is principally focused on new business development. You will identify and meet with new clients, understand their requirements and provide tailored propositions. You will initially work with a Senior Sales Executive and will then become fully autonomous in meeting clients and closing deals.
For this role, you will attend industry trade shows, client events, and prospect/owner meetings.
You will work from home, and form part of the French team.
Candidates should have a background in selling to HNWI / UHNWI and speak fluent French and English.
· Manage the whole sale cycle from prospection to closing, working closely with Senior Sales executives.
· Generate leads through market research.
· Travel to meet prospective owners in-person.
· Develop new customer relationships whilst identifying and pursuing new opportunities.
· Partner with outside sales teams to move prospective buyers through the sales cycle
· Win and onboard new Owners and service these as necessary, in close collaboration with relevant internal stakeholders
· Maintain accurate and timely documentation of sales interactions and opportunities within Salesforce.
· Continuous scouting and identification of new regional partnership and business development opportunities to increase the inflow of new Sales leads
· Bilingual French/English
· Sales experience selling to HNWI / UHNWI
· Hunter mindset with consultative sales approach
Salary: 50K€ basic + uncapped commission
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
I specialise in international recruitment for the French market
I began my carrer the in luxury hospitality industry in France and Italy,and then worked for more than 10 years in an international group where I've developed skills in sales & management. Recruitment was one of my favourite parts of my job along with customer service.
I decided to join Euro London to provide recruitment consultancy to my clients and obviously great candidates, but also to meet new people and practice languages. I speak French, English and Italian.
I wanted to be a lawyer, then a journalist, then a nurse before deciding to go to University and study languages & international trade. I learnt to code in 2022 and now I'm learning German.