Our client is a well established and successful recruitment consultancy specialising in Engineering and IT contractor recruitment (SSII). Their French office is based in Sophia-Antipolis and they recruit for clients across the whole of France.
They currently have positions available for 360° recruiters (where you develop business with new clients and manage the full recruitment cycle) and Delivery recruiters (where you are focused on the sourcing of candidates and interview coordination with clients).
You will be mainly focused on sourcing and interviewing candidates as well as coordinating the candidate/client recruitment process:
· Taking job descriptions, understanding profiles required (mainly IT profiles or engineers)
· Sourcing : job boards, social networks, events
· Writing and publishing job adverts
· Identifying and qualifying potential candidates, technical tests
· Conducting telephone and face to face interviews
· Arranging client/candidate interviews
· Follow up with candidates and clients, manage offer negotiations
You will recruit for clients across France from Monaco to Montpellier to Toulouse to Paris.
Skills and Experience required:
· Experience as a junior recruitment consultant / resourcer, ideally in the IT or engineering sector (SSII)
· Bilingual French/English
· Strong knowledge of candidate sourcing tools (job boards, social networks)
· Strong interpersonal skills, good team player
Salary: 27-30K€ basic + uncapped commission (package approx. 35-50K€)
Benefits: Mutuelle, tickets restaurants, laptop, holiday bonus
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for applying to Euro London Appointments. We aim to respond as promptly as possible to your application. However, due to the high volume of CV's we receive, we are only able to respond to applicants whose profiles match with our Clients’ requirements.
Equipe : Paris
Spécialisée en : Recrutement de profils internationaux pour le marché français.
Consultante à Euro London depuis : 1999
A propos de moi : Megan a ouvert le bureau français d’Euro London à Paris en 2001 puis en a pris la direction jusqu’en 2005. Elle a ensuite travaillé en interne pour le cabinet d’avocats Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer où elle s’est spécialisée en recrutement d’avocats, commerciaux et professionnels du marketing. Revenue au cabinet Euro London en 2011, elle s’est concentrée sur les postes internationaux pour le marché français. Megan est bilingue Français/Anglais.