Our client is a rapidly expanding global insurtech scale-up. They are looking for a Broker Sales Manager to join their team in Paris and play a key role in the company’s growth in France. The position is focused on selling a new influential technical solution for vehicle insurance to broker partners.
You must have B2B broker sales experience in the insurance / underwriting sector with knowledge of the automotive / vehicle industry.
This is an exciting opportunity to join high growth organisation with a disruptive approach to the traditional insurance industry. In 2019 they rose $42M from top-tier investors to fuel their growth into new territories and develop the expansion of their product portfolio. They were listed in the Fintech 50 and placed number 7 in the Startups 100. More recently, they were accepted into the Tech Nation Future 50 2020 cohort - solidifying their place as one of the UK’s most exciting and influential tech companies.
As a Broker Sales Manager, you will identify, cultivate and manage broker relationships, ensuring that the B2B business continues to grow rapidly and efficiently through our broker trading partners. You will serve as the key point of contact for these trading relationships - from the day you identify a potential new partner down to the monthly and quarterly performance reviews.
About the role:
● You will identify and connect with strategic broker partners in France, and pitch the company’s value proposition
● You will coordinate the appointment process - gathering due diligence information, delivering contracts, negotiating commission terms, etc.
● You will on-board new brokers - delivering training, educating sales and account management teams about the product and processes
● You will drive qualified leads from your brokers to the sales team and ensure we have a “healthy” pipeline in our top of the funnel
● You will manage broker performance, monitor KPIs, report on progress and proactively offer solutions to optimize relationships
● You have a history of launching and managing successful partnerships with insurance brokers in France
● You have an understanding of the insurance industry related to the automotive / freight / fleet / boats / vehicle sector
● You are bilingual French / English
● You have an interest in startups and disrupting a traditional industry
● You are comfortable working in a fast paced, rapidly evolving environment
● You are articulate and can clearly communicate and pitch value propositions
Salary: 55-65K€ basic + 12% commission + stock options
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Equipe : Paris
Spécialisée en : Recrutement de profils internationaux pour le marché français.
Consultante à Euro London depuis : 1999
A propos de moi : Megan a ouvert le bureau français d’Euro London à Paris en 2001 puis en a pris la direction jusqu’en 2005. Elle a ensuite travaillé en interne pour le cabinet d’avocats Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer où elle s’est spécialisée en recrutement d’avocats, commerciaux et professionnels du marketing. Revenue au cabinet Euro London en 2011, elle s’est concentrée sur les postes internationaux pour le marché français. Megan est bilingue Français/Anglais.