Our client is a rapidly expanding global insurtech scale-up. They are looking for a Head of Sales – France who is happy to work in both a strategic and hands-on capacity. You will be accountable for driving Sales efforts in France and leading and supporting the team to reach targets. You will build and manage relationships with broker partners who promote the insurance proposition to B2B customers.
Candidates must have experience in developing sales through broker networks, ideally within the insurance sector or a SaaS start up.
Purpose of Role
You will be working on a wide range of initiatives from qualifying deals and building new broker relationships to closing key deals and helping retaining our key customers.
You will also support in identifying the next big growth opportunities in the long term and key improvement areas of the product to fit local market needs.
– Setting and driving to meet and exceed targets for new business and renewals
- Managing Sales Performance in France
- Managing the pipeline, progress and removing any obstacles the team encounter
- Provide relevant reporting and analysis to make further decisions and help the wider business understand the sales performance of your department
- Building and driving strong relationships with top tier partners to enable business growth in your market
- Identify and drive opportunities to increase sales potential for the French Market
- Coaching and managing the Sales team in France
Salary: 90K€ - 110K€ basic + 15 – 20% bonus + stock options
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be selected.
Equipe : Paris
Spécialisée en : Recrutement de profils internationaux pour le marché français.
Consultante à Euro London depuis : 1999
A propos de moi : Megan a ouvert le bureau français d’Euro London à Paris en 2001 puis en a pris la direction jusqu’en 2005. Elle a ensuite travaillé en interne pour le cabinet d’avocats Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer où elle s’est spécialisée en recrutement d’avocats, commerciaux et professionnels du marketing. Revenue au cabinet Euro London en 2011, elle s’est concentrée sur les postes internationaux pour le marché français. Megan est bilingue Français/Anglais.