Our client, a leading SaaS company for financial services, is seeking a Sales Executive to develop the French market.
Candidates should have experience in selling cloud / SaaS solutions to the financial services sector.
You will sell to major investment banks, private equity firms and corporate (CAC 40) enterprises. You will be at ease developing sales relationships within the M&A, IPO and Leveraged Buy-Outs sector.
You will be responsible for new business development as well as growing existing business relationships.
You will identify and assess clients' needs and demonstrate how your cloud solution will be the most beneficial SaaS solution to optimise the Due Diligence phase of any type of financial transaction. To be successful, you will be able to demonstrate strong team spirit, a positive can-do attitude and independence.
Be responsible for and achieve ambitious sales targets, by:
• Successfully generating and qualifying leads and prospects
• Actively managing the sales process from lead to order with active reporting of pipeline to management
• Planning and following up on your activity levels of calls, meetings and pipeline coverage on a monthly
and quarterly basis
• Daily use of the CRM System (SalesForce.com) for ongoing management and reporting on pipeline, activity and opportunities
• Engage in provided training as well as self-development to maintain and improve knowledge of sales skills and product knowledge
• 2 to 5 years’ sales experience in either Software or SaaS related businesses. Experience from financial service industry and contacts in the French M&A market is a plus.
• Proven ability to build and maintain solid client relationships
• Strong sales closing skills and proven track record in meeting and exceeding sales targets
• Impeccable communication and presentation skills
• French to native standard with fluent English
• Master degree or equivalent – advantageous
Package: 50K- 60K€ basic + 30K€ OTE but commission is uncapped so potential earnings can be much higher
Based in: central Paris
Please send your CV to email@example.com
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Equipe : Paris
Spécialisée en : Recrutement de profils internationaux pour le marché français.
Consultante à Euro London depuis : 1999
A propos de moi : Megan a ouvert le bureau français d’Euro London à Paris en 2001 puis en a pris la direction jusqu’en 2005. Elle a ensuite travaillé en interne pour le cabinet d’avocats Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer où elle s’est spécialisée en recrutement d’avocats, commerciaux et professionnels du marketing. Revenue au cabinet Euro London en 2011, elle s’est concentrée sur les postes internationaux pour le marché français. Megan est bilingue Français/Anglais.