Our client is a worldwide leader in Fintech SaaS solutions for the global banking, deal-making, and capital markets communities. They are looking for a Junior Sales Executive to join their sales training programme in Paris.
This is a permanent position which begins as a 9 month sales training bootcamp with a defined path for you to become a Sales professional. You will be taught the necessary sales skills to effectively execute end-to-end sales opportunities and prepare you for a lucrative career in Sales. You will develop both new and existing accounts on the French market.
Candidates must be bilingual French / English.
It would be advantageous if you have:
• Majored in Finance, Business Administration, or Sales.
• Participated in Sales related internships.
• Have direct sales experience.
What you’ll do:
• You will learn essential sales skills, the customer experience, discover innovative products and services, relationship and team building, CRM strategies, and a sales methodology that has led the company to be an undisputed leader in the core markets they serve.
• You will own accounts to prospect into where you will be building relationships and sourcing sales opportunities with M&A deal professionals.
• You will deliver the unique value proposition to the accounts you own and support, as well as uncover customer’s requirements through effective sales discovery.
• You will support the needs of the sales team to help grow market share and exceed revenue targets.
• You will learn internal processes, systems, tools, and best practices to support the sales team in both business development and customer support capacities.
• You will participate and co-host virtual and on-site client events.
• You will start selling the most well recognized product in the industry by leveraging Solution Selling techniques.
Who you are:
• Driven to build a career in sales.
• Competitive with an innate hunger to succeed.
• Strong communicator. Ability to clearly and concisely communicate new ideas and concepts.
• Ability to quickly establish rapport and build relationships with people.
• Results and goal oriented.
• Always maintains a highly positive attitude. Perseveres when times get challenging.
• Very coachable. Able to listen, absorb, and apply coaching techniques from peers and management.
• Bilingual French/English
Please send your CV to email@example.com
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Equipe : Paris
Spécialisée en : Recrutement de profils internationaux pour le marché français.
Consultante à Euro London depuis : 1999
A propos de moi : Megan a ouvert le bureau français d’Euro London à Paris en 2001 puis en a pris la direction jusqu’en 2005. Elle a ensuite travaillé en interne pour le cabinet d’avocats Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer où elle s’est spécialisée en recrutement d’avocats, commerciaux et professionnels du marketing. Revenue au cabinet Euro London en 2011, elle s’est concentrée sur les postes internationaux pour le marché français. Megan est bilingue Français/Anglais.