Our client is well reputed investment & asset management company. The business employs over 500 people in 15 countries around the world and is well positioned for growth.
They are looking to recruit an Executive Assistant to support a small group of senior Directors across different teams in Paris alongside other EAs. The Global EA team consists of 45 employees situated between London, Europe, Middle East, Asia Pacific and North America. EAs work together supporting senior Directors across the business. Core responsibilities of the role are diary, travel, expenses and business support.
Role located in central Paris.
• Extensive calendar management, coordinating schedules, internal and external calls and meetings
• Arranging national and international travel and itineraries
• Organising team and business area events including lunches and dinners
• Business assistance including formatting and working on documents, spreadsheets and presentations
• Extensive email, video conference (MS Teams) and phone liaison externally and internally
• General EA duties including completing expenses, onboarding new joiners and taking actions
• System and data management support including updating the HR system with absence and holidays, updating contacts and system filing
Key Requirements/ Qualifications:
• Demonstrable extensive EA experience supporting at Senior Management/Managing Director level working within banking, financial services, or commercial industry.
• Fluent written and verbal French and English
• Advanced Microsoft Office skills including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Salary: 45K€ + tickets restaurants + benefits
35 hours per week
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Equipe : Paris
Spécialisée en : Recrutement de profils internationaux pour le marché français.
Consultante à Euro London depuis : 1999
A propos de moi : Megan a ouvert le bureau français d’Euro London à Paris en 2001 puis en a pris la direction jusqu’en 2005. Elle a ensuite travaillé en interne pour le cabinet d’avocats Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer où elle s’est spécialisée en recrutement d’avocats, commerciaux et professionnels du marketing. Revenue au cabinet Euro London en 2011, elle s’est concentrée sur les postes internationaux pour le marché français. Megan est bilingue Français/Anglais.
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in:
Our client is a world-leading economic consultancy. They have over 400 employees based across 9 international offices and have tripled in size over the last 6 years. They are looking to recruit a Junior Executive Assistant to join the team in central Paris. You will provide administrative support to the team of Economists. You must have a native / truly bilingual level of French with excellent English. You will work closely with the Senior Executive Assistant and Office Manager. The role suits candidates who have some office admin experience and are looking to develop their careers as an EA. Key Responsibilities will include: Time entry and holiday booking for senior members of the team. Coordination of internal and external meetings including welcoming of guests. Expenses and invoice management, ensuring prompt submission and payment. Management of calls, actioning as appropriate. Occasional email management (supporting Senior EA) Occasional diary management (frequently subject to changes). Organizing complex international travel itineraries. Maintaining contact database via a CRM database – Salesforce. Management of service providers including housekeeping, paper destruction, and post office. Receive, sort and distribute daily mail and deliveries. Covering EA absences during holidays. All other ad hoc project and administrative tasks – e.g. post, printing and binding, and archiving as required. Profile Required: A minimum of 1 year of experience in an office environment working in an administrative role ideally supporting a team. PA / Secretarial qualifications are desirable. Experience of using expense and time entry systems is desirable. Experience with client interface and understanding of client relationships. Experience dealing with international time zones. Full professional fluency in English and French is essential. Role located in central Paris. Salary: 30K€ -35K€ + tickets restaurants + benefits 35 hours per week Please send your CV to email@example.com Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted