Currently in a Level 2 Technical Support role and looking for a step up? Do you have experience in Client Servicing? Strong understanding of fundamental IT Concepts? Then read on!
Our client, an established global player in web based trading technology is looking for a Client Services Manager to join their dynamic team.
- Assist account managers and clients with “go live” and resolve connectivity and technical issues with Java-based client software
- Assist with identification of software bugs and work with internal teams to manage through to resolution
- Resolve technical problems or business workflow issues during initial client communication
- Investigate and manage trading problems
- Assist clients identify issues with underlying hardware infrastructure
- Perform regression testing of full range of products and features on our platform
- Effectively manage the escalation process for any incidents that cannot be resolved immediately
- Strong Technical Support Background
- Fundamental IT concepts (Java, TCP/IP, Linux/Unix, Windows, web technology, log file analysis, performance / connectivity trouble-shooting)
- 2 to 5 years of relevant Level 1 & 2 Support Experience, preferred
- Working experience in client services / middle office / back office of a global markets sales & trading division or other FX or treasury environment would be desirable
- Good organizational skills, ability to work under pressure and to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to communicate technical/product information to a non-technical audience
- Excellent sense of customer service (detail- and service-oriented)
- Self-motivated with a proactive and consistently high output work ethic
- Fluent in German (Min: C1 German Language Skills)
- Strong written and spoken English skills
Interested in taking the next step as a Client Services Manager? If you meet these criteria then please send your full CV via email to Joanne Zechariah at firstname.lastname@example.org
I look forward to hearing from you!
Thank you for applying to Euro London Appointments, Europe's largest independent language consultancy. Please be advised that documents will be treated in the strictest of confidence and that your application will not be forwarded to any client without your express permission. To enquire about other vacancies please visit our website at www.eurolondon.com