I am working with a leader in global forecasting and quantitative analysis. Their worldwide client base comprises more than 1,500 International Corporations, Financial Institutions, Government Organisations and Universities.
They are looking for a candidate who wants a foot in the door of a company that is growing and will continue to do so.
With offices around the world, they employ 300 people, including 200 economists and analysts. Their best-of-class global economic and industry models and analytical tools give them an unmatched ability to forecast external market trends and assess their economic, social and business impact.
They offer a comprehensive portfolio of publications, databases, and analytical tools on a subscription basis as well as bespoke consultancy services such as Thought Leadership and Economic Impact studies.
To strengthen their team in Frankfurt they are seeking a new Business Development Executive with the focus on the German speaking region
Business Development Executive – Fantastic Entry Level Vacancy
This position will be an integral part of the growth plans for the EMEA region and is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing organisation and get your foot in the door and really learn and develop your career with a growing organisation that invests time in to its employees in order to make them successful.
As the new Business Development Executive it will be your responsibility to assist in expanding the market share throughout the German speaking region.
As a Consultative Sales driven individual you will:
• Assist the Sales Manager with both initiating and closing Sales of subscription services
• Developing business through regular meetings with clients throughout the region
• Facilitate Asset Management focused round table debates and conferences between organisation and senior business executives
• Assist with identifying and establishing relationships with key stakeholders within potential new business
• Work closely with MD to create and execute strategies to sell subscription products
• Build a portfolio of satisfied clients and further develop the existing client base
• Follow up on marketing campaigns
• Attend and network at trade shows and round table events
The Right Candidate
You will be looking to start your career in a Consultative Business Development role
• You will have recently completed your Business, Finance or Economics focused Education
• You will be confident on the phone and face to face with new people and enjoy networking
• Strong organizational skills, with the ability to work on multiple projects with multiple deadlines
• Excellent listening, oral, and written communication skills
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills to identify sales gaps
• Ability to work independently after training and manage priorities
• Fluent German and English is essential: further European languages are of advantage
This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate at the beginning of your career looking for a role where you can really learn and develop your skills. This is a target driven role, however with very much a Consultative approach with the focus on quality of relationships with clients.
This company is offering a competitive salary package depending on your prior experience. I would be happy to discuss this with you further upon receipt of your CV.
Interested? If you meet these criteria then please send your CV to Emma Brady, at email@example.com