Amazing Opportunity to continue your Account Manager career with a Market Leading Technology organisation.
This company originally from the US has ambitious growth plans over the next year and you could be part of that expansion.
This is a Sales oriented role where you will be tasked with further developing business within existing clients.
What’s the Technology – Event Planning is a major undertaking for any organisation, but so much more can be done using this companies innovative and easy to use cloud based solutions.
Clients are small and large, far and wide, there is so much opportunity.
The DACH market is growing so be part of that growth,
This is a great role for a candidate who is extremely client focused and loves to develop new business but focus on existing clients. Customer Service with a revenue generating function or Sales experience is essential. You will speak English and German fluently.
Account Manager – Technology - Existing Business
As an Account Manager you will report to the Sales Manager in the UK, with dotted line reporting here in Germany and have the following responsibilities
• Making outbound calls to existing clients and ensure product satisfaction
• Identify further needs and up sell and cross sell additional useful technologies for that client
• Make contact with potential new clients within existing client base
• Present the technology via Webex or similar
• Ensure customer issues are acknowledged and followed up on within 24 hours
• Record information in the CRM system
• You have a Bachelors level Degree
• You have previous client focused experience ideally within a sales function
• You have worked in busy Technology focused environment and you can use your Customer Service and problem solving skills.
• Ability to multitask, be organised and work in a fast paced environment
• Fluent German and English is essential
Besides having the opportunity to join an innovative company, you will learn, develop and be presented with great opportunities to be part of something big!
Excellent basic and commission structure. Frankfurt based with initial training in the US
This is a great opportunity to gain valuable Technology Sales experience with an innovative organisation who provide training and development of its team.
Interested? Please send your cv to Emma Brady at firstname.lastname@example.org. I look forward to hearing from you!
Thank you for applying to Euro London Appointments, Europe’s largest independent Language Consultancy. Please be advised that documents will be treated in the strictest of confidence and that your application will not be forwarded to any clients without your express permission.